Want to multiplex server blade data on a 10G data plane?
The HPE Edgeline Converged Edge Systems Options support a 10G SFP+ switch to provide a high-speed interface for faster data transfers. In addition, it supports RJ45/SFP+ connections on network riser kits, giving you more flexibility and connectivity for your specific infrastructure. The storage bay and connectivity for your specific infrastructure allows high-capacity data logging and analytics on that data. Finally, NEBS (Network Equipment Building Systems) kits will allow certification to comply with NEBS requirements for telecommunication customers to operate at optimum capacity.
- 10G SFP+ switch for high-speed data uplink
- RJ45 network riser kit for ethernet connections.
- SFP+ network riser kit for additional SFP+ connections.
- NEBS Enablement Kits for NEBS certification.
- Cable kits for the state of the art GPUs and FPGAs.
- Storage Bay infrastructure that can host up to 8 high-capacity drives for data-intensive workload